A new purpose built boutique childcare Centre is opening their doors in Barton mid-2015.
Petit Early Learning Journey is a premium brand long day care provider that is renowned for creating safe, respectful and compassionate environments that are supportive towards children’s social, emotional and cognitive development. The Barton Centre will offer enthralling class environments and their naturalistic playscapes will provide opportunity for children to explore and bond with nature while having FUN! Their premium outdoor play areas include elements of real grass, sand, forts, slides, seating and water play to offer sensory experiences.
Why else should you choose Petit ELJ Barton?
– Nutritional meals prepared on site by their very own Chef
– Advanced Technology – QK Kiosk digital sign in/sign out system, as well as an online child portfolio tool to follow your child’s learning journey
– Centre programming supports the Early Years Learning Framework and will also offer a Kindergarten Program
– All nappies inclusive in daily fee
– Studios configured to new Educator-to-child ratios which means more meaningful relationships are formed which encourages your child’s unique personal development
– Purpose built natural environments for exploration and play
– Experienced, qualified dedicated staff
The Barton Centre will be located at 10 National Circuit and feature 4 studios and will cater for children aged 15 months to 5 years. The Centre has the capacity to care for 75 children (subject to licensing approval) and proposed opening hours are 6.30am -6.30pm.
If you are interested in securing your child a place at Petit ELJ Barton, contact the team on 1300 1 PETIT or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively visit our website www.petitjourney.com.au and complete an enquiry form online and one of our PETIT team members will be in touch to help walk you through the first steps in securing a place for your child. You’ll also be automatically added to our mailing list and be sent our monthly newsletters where you will be the first to receive the latest updates on the Centre.
Get the latest CanberraMums news straight to your inbox!