Parent Skills: teaching Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.). For peaceful parenting and resilient children.
Being a parent can be the most difficult and rewarding role of your life.
Would you like help to:
• yell less and be less stressed?
• enjoy being a parent;
• build a relationship with your children to last your lifetime?
• understand your children, and your children to understand you?
• raise confident, considerate children in an atmosphere of mutual respect?
• grow your child’s emotional intelligence, empathy and resilience?
• find an alternative to using rewards and punishment – develop your child’s inner discipline?
P.E.T is: the ‘how to’ of gentle parenting; suitable for children from birth to adulthood; and evidence based http://www.gordontraining.com/free-parenting-articles/evidence-today-supports-wisdom-yesterday/